Posted by aishwarya in
Gurmeet choudhary is one of the versatile actor of bollywood as well as TV industry. His impressive body and the attitude are just amazing. The actor is very passionate and dedicated to his work this is reason today he is a bollywood celebrity. He started his career with the Ramayan where he played a character of Lord Ram. Later on he did a serial on Star One named “Geet Hui Sabse Parayi” the show was superhit. And his was a turning point in Gurmeet life. After that he was offered many shows and he played the character of Yash in the show Punar vivah. Along with it he did many reality shows such as Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Pati Patni Aur Woh, Nach Baliye and he bagged a bollywood film Khamoshiyan.
Here are the top 5 interesting fact about Gurmeet Choudhary
- His friends called him patnivrata as he is very honest Husband. He married to a TV actress Debina Bonnerjee. They fell in love on the set of the show “Ramayan”.
- Gurmeet loves to learn martial arts and he follows a very strict diet and gym schedule to be fit.
- Gurmeet Choudhary nick name is guru and his father was an army man because of that the family has to shift from one place to another.
- Gurmeet got the role of Lord Ram because of his attractive and intense eyes. Mr. Prem Sagar himself selected guru for this role.
- Guru first salary was 1500 for an advertisement.