Motivation is very important for young generation. The young generations always want someone who motivates them. The success and the failure both depend on the thinking of the person. If the person thinks in a positive then the actions will be positive otherwise negative thoughts will result into negative actions. So a very simple suggestion is read 5 motivational thoughts in the morning to make your day positive with a lot of happiness.
Here are Top 5 Motivational Thoughts from the famous writers
- “You learn more from Failure than from Success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” –UnKnown
Failure is the biggest fear of youngster and because of that they don’t try to do the things. If the people will don’t try then learning is impossible. So at least try no matter whether you succeed or lose and learn from your failure.
- “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
When your vision is clear and you are passionate about it then you don’t need anyone to pull you.
- “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.” –Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Instead of waiting and dreaming the people should take actions.
- “The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.” – Hasidic Proverb
If the person is not confident then how others will be confident about him? First try to build confidence about yourself then you can the thought of other people.
- “With the new day comes new Strength and new thoughts” –Eleanor Roosevelt
Don’t think about what has happened just think about today each day is a new beginning.